Almost all bleeding disorders, such as Hemophilia and Von Willebrand disease, are inherited. “Bleeding disorder” is used to describe a wide range of medical conditions that result from poor blood clotting and result in bleeding. SandsRx Pharmacy has developed our hemophilia and bleeding disorders care management programs to address the complex nature and seriousness of care required for individuals with bleeding disorders. Our hemophilia patient care team works closely with patients, providers, health care payors, pharmaceutical companies, and suppliers to coordinate the best treatment possible. Our patients benefit from having a single point of contact, which makes it easier to manage their condition and reach us quickly when they need assistance. This system also ensures that patients and caregivers will receive their medications and related products on time, every time.
We will help boost adherence and lower drug costs through our medication therapy monitoring program.
SandsRx Pharmacy will provide:
- 24/7 Clinical support
- Insurance eligibility verification
- Side-effect management
- Prior Authorizations and appeals management
- Help to determine if patients qualify for financial assistance programs
- Delivery of Factor and other customized home infusion supplies custom to the patient/caregiver’s preferences
- Dedicated patient care coordinators:
- Infusion training, home nursing visit coordination, self-bleed detection education
- Adherence management, including comprehensive patient assessments, ongoing clinical monitoring and support
- Compounded medications for pain relief
- Educational support