As your preferred compounding pharmacy near Dallas specializing in medical dermatology treatment, our team is here to ensure that your medication needs are taken care of quickly, at the best price possible. We want you to feel cared for through every step of your treatment plan and educated about any questions or concerns regarding medical dermatology or dermatology compounding you may have.
We’re a trusted compounding pharmacy near Dallas, with locations in Wylie, Frisco, and McKinney, Texas, serving patients with a wide range of medical dermatology needs. Our patients trust us to oversee providing care and handling prescriptions related to their personal needs such as acne treatment, rosacea treatment, psoriasis treatment, eczema treatment, and more. And our partnerships with manufacturers and wholesalers enable us to obtain the best medical dermatology medication prices for our patients. We’re committed to delivering top-quality service with a personal, compassionate touch while making sure all patients’ needs are met with as little stress as possible.
Our dermatology pharmacy program streamlines clinical expertise and reimbursement assistance programs. Whether it’s a specific dermatology brand or generic medication, a specialty biologic drug, or even a custom compound prepared in one of our labs, our dermatology team will collaborate with your doctor to ensure you receive the most appropriate treatment. We even offer over-the-counter dermatology treatment options from top brands like L-Lysine by Thorne and Cetaphil foam wash. We will also work with your insurance company to get the prior authorizations needed to make sure the drugs are covered by your benefit plan.
Medical Dermatology Pharmacy Experts Near Dallas, TX:
- SandsRx provides Prior Authorization assistance to help ensure our patients’ medications are approved and ease the workload on physician offices.
- We will process all Dermatology manufacturer coupons and rebates for patients.
- We offer 2-Way Text Messaging for patients to easily communicate with our staff (Look for the “Z Text” icon at the bottom of this webpage).
- We partner with manufacturers and wholesalers to get the best prices for patients.
- SandsRx has a dedicated phone line that rings directly to our Dermatology team.
- We can also help patients obtain financial assistance through manufacturers or non-profit organizations, if available.
We have a Registered Medical Assistant on staff.
We have foreign language interpreters on staff for Spanish and Arabic.
Medical Dermatology Treatment Services Offered By SandsRx Compounding & Specialty Pharmacy:
Click on each link below for more information:
- Acne Treatment
- Birthmarks/Pigmented Skin
- Eczema Treatment
- Head Lice
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infantile Hemangioma
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Lumps, Bumps and Cysts
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Rosacea Treatment
Medical Dermatology Pricing: