As your Specialty Pharmacy, our goal is to make your experience with us as pleasant and easy as possible. Our job is to ensure that our dermatology patients are taken care of and properly educated about their dermatology treatment plans. We strive to get our patients their medications at the best price and in the shortest amount of time. Our partnerships with manufacturers and wholesalers enable us to obtain the best dermatology medication prices for our patients.
Our dermatology program streamlines clinical expertise and reimbursement assistance programs. Whether it’s a specific dermatology brand or generic medication, a specialty biologic drug, or even a custom compound prepared in one of our labs, our dermatology team will collaborate with your doctor to ensure you receive the most appropriate treatment. We will also work with your insurance company to get the prior authorizations needed to make sure the drugs are covered by your benefit plan.
Dermatology Services we provide:
- SandsRx provides Prior Authorization assistance to help ensure our patients’ medications are approved and ease the workload on physician offices.
- We will process all Dermatology manufacturer coupons and rebates for patients.
- We offer 2-Way Text Messaging for patients to easily communicate with our staff (Look for the “Z Text” icon at the bottom of this webpage).
- We partner with manufacturers and wholesalers to get the best prices for patients.
- SandsRx has a dedicated phone line that rings directly to our Dermatology team.
- We can also help patients obtain financial assistance through manufacturers or non-profit organizations, if available.
We have a Registered Medical Assistant on staff.
We have foreign language interpreters on staff for Spanish, Arabic and Sign Lang.
Routine and Complex Skin Conditions:
Click on each link below for more information:
- Birthmarks/Pigmented Skin
- Eczema (Dermatitis)
- Head Lice
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infantile Hemangioma
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Lumps, Bumps and Cysts
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac