We Treat Your Animals Like Family
The demand for Veterinary Compounding is rising. Veterinarians realize that the limited number of strengths and dosage forms that are commercially available do not meet the specific needs of many of their unique animal patients. These patients often have a better response to custom compounded medications.
SandsRx Pharmacy specializes in preparing custom compounded medications for Horses and companion animals. Our Veterinary team features highly trained Pharmacists, Technicians, and Customer Care Representatives with decades of experience working closely with Veterinary Clinics. Custom compounding enables us to formulate each medication in the appropriate strength, with the optimum flavor, in a dosage form that works best for our animal friends.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable pricing & easy ordering
- Free Shipping directly to patient’s location or Vet Clinics for orders over $75.00
- Online Refills and Transfers
- PCAB & NABP Accredited Compounding Facility
- Exceed USP 795, 797, and 800 guidelines for Compounding Pharmacy requirements
- Access to Veterinary-trained Pharmacists 24/7/365
- Sterile Compounds are tested
- Personalized service by experienced Veterinary-trained Pharmacists, Technicians, and Customer Care Representatives
- Most medications are shipped the same day as ordered
- We only use active ingredients from registered FDA suppliers
- Customized Ordering
SandsRx Pharmacy compounds many different equine medications from our state-of-the-art compounding facilities. We also understand the complex needs of horses as equine athletes. Whether your horse is allergic to certain ingredients or is just a picky eater, compounding is patient-specific and allows us to formulate a medication that will meet your horse’s exact needs. Each of compounded medications are made custom, pursuant to a valid prescription from a Veterinarian.
Companion Animal Preparations:
At SandsRx Pharmacy, we know that our pets are like family. This is why we take immense pride in making sure that each medication is handled with the utmost care. We will help you take the stress out of medicating your pet by simplifying it all into an easy and efficient process. Each of our compounded preparations are made custom, pursuant to a valid prescription from a Veterinarian.
To Send a Prescription:
Send us an e-Prescription: Choose “SandsRx Pharmacy” (NCPDP #: 5909758) in your EHR dropdown menu, or choose the SandsRx location nearest you.
Call in the Rx directly to our Vet Team at: (972) 535-2020
Fax the Rx to us at: 1 (855) 385-9990
Dosage Forms Commonly Requested:
- Flavor-Full or Flavor-Less Suspensions
- Injections (Sterile)
- Preservative-Free Injections
- Powders (Oral or Topical)
- Ophthalmic Solution, Lavage or Ointment
- Transdermal Therapy
- Throat Wash Therapy
- Or any custom dosage form requested